Start Up "Sapling" Package
This package is ideal if you are a new business that has yet to launch. You will want to register as an Ltd company which will have shareholders, sell a product/service, set up a website, send out correspondence to customers, deal with suppliers/end users, and template employment agreement for hiring employees.
-We register your new business as a limited company (including division of shares)
-A clearly defined agreement that will regulate the relationship between the business owner and the shareholders. We will set out a legal framework for how your company's day to day transactions will operate.
- A clearly defined agreement which will cover supply, delivery, timescales, and payments
- A clearly defined agreement between your business and any licensees
- A clearly defined agreement between the business and any employees
- We will ensure you comply with EU and UK law with regards to any data processed through your website
- Ensure your website is compliant with the EU Directive regarding how you track website visits.
After you complete the questionnaire for the package we will review the questionnaire, ask any questions for clarity by email, and then proceed to draft the documents. Upon completion of the documents will have a one-hour consultation to go through the drafted documents and discuss any further requirements going forward.