Enhanced Start Up "Poplar" Package
This package is ideal if you are a new business that has yet to launch. You will be looking to raise funds to start your journey, approaching investors and finalising details with investors.
- A letter of intent outlines the terms of a deal and defines the outline of your business to investors. As a start-up you may not be able to show revenue, however you can show traction and the letter of intent is a good way to provide interested investors what you have to offer with confidence.
- The letter of intent can be used to get potential investment at a pre- determined valuation.
- The term sheet is a nonbinding agreement that summarises the key terms of the funding round. It is a key document for negotiations between founders and investors.
- What you get: Guidance on term sheet negotiations and help to select the right terms for you and a custom template term sheet tailored to your requirements.
- The investment agreement is an agreement that provides the rights and responsibilities of the parties to the investment. The agreement includes the parameters of the investment, the capital introduced by any new partners.
- The parties to the agreement are the shareholders and investor who is investing into the company.
- The investment agreement deals with the subscription of shares by the investors in return for the investment monies.
- The terms of the agreement will depend on the type of funding the company requires, for example if there will be tranche payments on the achievement of a milestone, these are all factors to consider when negotiating the investment agreement.
After you complete the questionnaire for the package we will review through the questionnaire, ask any questions for clarity by email and then proceed to draft the documents. Upon completion of the documents will have a one hour consultation to go through the drafted documents and discuss any further requirements going forward